Highland Good Food Partnership newsletters
Latest newsletter April 2022
Invitation to membership February 2022
We're excited to announce that we are now accepting members to the Highland Good Food Partnership! Becoming a member is a step up in engagement from following us on social media, and gives you the opportunity to collaborate, be part of our working groups and more.
Membership is free and open to individuals aged 16 and over, or incorporated bodies.
- Tuesday 17 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Resist imaginatively
- Wednesday 18 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Create a thriving social economy
- 18:00 SCCAN 'Climate for Change' conversation
- 14:00 70th Anniversary of the Simon’s Loch Tragedy
- Thursday 19 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Create a Regenerative and Fairer Food System
- 16:00 Carbon emissions – you, your home, your property – what can you do?
- Saturday 21 May
- 10:00 Grow North 2022 Workshop 3
- Saturday 28 May
- 10:30 BIHS Spring Plant Sale
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory