North Kessock Community Market
North Kessock Market is run by Transition Black Isle.
It takes place at the North Kessock Village Hall on the last Saturday of each month between 10 am and 12.30.
Sylvie Main is the market organiser; contact Sylvie to book a stall or for information about the Community Market
Lovely, local fresh vegetables and other produce and local crafts – much better than supermarket shopping!
- Saturday 4 February
- 13:00 Black Isle Repair Cafe North Kessock
- 17:30 Transition Town Forres - Imbolc fundraising event
- 18:30 Knocknagael Growing Group Ceilidh
- Monday 6 February
- 19:30 RCA Fergus McCreadie Trio at Resolis
- Wednesday 8 February
- 14:00 Black Isle Men's Shed AGM
- Thursday 9 February
- 10:00 Allangrange gardening workshop - Fruit tree pruning
- Saturday 11 February
- NA Cromarty Community Market
- Saturday 18 February
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory