North Kessock Community Market
North Kessock Market is run by Transition Black Isle.
It takes place at the North Kessock Village Hall on the last Saturday of each month between 10 am and 12.30.
Sylvie Main is the market organiser; contact Sylvie to book a stall or for information about the Community Market
Mobile 07926 044064
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check the calendar for the next market dates
All Black Isle 2023 market dates (PDF)
Lovely, local fresh vegetables and other produce and local crafts – much better than supermarket shopping!
- Saturday 3 June
- 10:00 Black Isle Place Plan second stage consultation
- Saturday 10 June
- NA Great Big Green Week 10 -18 June
- 10:30 Cromarty Community Market
- Saturday 17 June
- 09:30 'Ecologist' online event - Small is the Future
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
- Thursday 22 June
- NA Cromarty Firth marine research project workshop
- Saturday 24 June
- NA Port of Nigg Open Day
- NA Black Isle Repair Cafe / Zero Waste Day
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
TBI Business Directory
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory
- Accommodation (3)
- Crafts (10)
- Health and fitness (8)
- Home improvements (16)
- Local food suppliers (17)
- Miscellaneous (36)
- Renewable energy (17)