North Kessock Community Market
North Kessock indoor market resumes for 2022 - outdoor market continues
The first indoor market of 2022 in North Kessock Hall was held on Saturday 29 January, and the market will continue on the normal schedule of the last Saturday of each month. The weekly outdoor market will continue as usual.
Future markets will be on 26 February, 26 March and 30 April.
Sylvie Main is the market organiser; contact Sylvie to book a stall or for information about the Community Market
North Kessock Market is run by Transition Black Isle.
It takes place at the North Kessock Village Hall on the last Saturday of each month between 10 am and 12.30.
Check the calendar for the next market dates
Lovely, local fresh vegetables and other produce and local crafts – much better than supermarket shopping!
- Tuesday 17 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Resist imaginatively
- Wednesday 18 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Create a thriving social economy
- 18:00 SCCAN 'Climate for Change' conversation
- 14:00 70th Anniversary of the Simon’s Loch Tragedy
- Thursday 19 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Create a Regenerative and Fairer Food System
- 16:00 Carbon emissions – you, your home, your property – what can you do?
- Saturday 21 May
- 10:00 Grow North 2022 Workshop 3
- Saturday 28 May
- 10:30 BIHS Spring Plant Sale
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory