Cromarty Community Market
12 March 2022 MARKET CANCELLED
Cromarty Community Market was to have taken place this week for the first time since the start of lockdown, but it has had to be cancelled because the organiser Lorna Mackinnon has Covid.
All being well the market will open on Saturday 9 April on its normal schedule of the second Saturday of the month, from 10.30 -12.30.
For information or to book a table contact Lorna at
Covid-19 Community Markets update
Culbokie and North Kessock Community Markets have recently re-opened in their respective village Halls for the first time since March 2020, and will continue on their usual monthly schedule. Future dates until Christmas for Culbokie are 16 October, 20 November and 18 December, and for North Kessock 30 October and 27 November.
Cromarty and Fortrose markets remain closed for the time being.
The outdoor markets started in April 2020 are continuing. They are held in Culbokie and North Kessock on Saturday mornings, and fish, venison, beef and chocolate are regularly available.
For anyone attending, please act responsibly and observe Covid-19 restrictions currently in force.
Payments are by contactless card.The markets will take place at:Findon Hall Car Park between 10am and 11amNorth Kessock Village Hall Car Park from 11.30am to 12.30pm.
Cromarty Community Market is on the second Saturday of each month in Victoria Hall from 10.30 - 12.30. See the calendar for the date of the next market
- local food - veg, eggs, poultry, fish and shellfish, home baking, jams, chutneys etc
- garden plants
- crafts - jewellery, clothes, prints and cards, artwork, photography
- hand-made soap
- swap your stuff stall - everything is free, please bring us your unwanted items!
- information and advice from Transition Black Isle
- look out for special events or offers
Please also Like our Facebook page and let us have your comments, ideas and suggestions!
- Tuesday 17 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Resist imaginatively
- Wednesday 18 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Create a thriving social economy
- 18:00 SCCAN 'Climate for Change' conversation
- 14:00 70th Anniversary of the Simon’s Loch Tragedy
- Thursday 19 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Create a Regenerative and Fairer Food System
- 16:00 Carbon emissions – you, your home, your property – what can you do?
- Saturday 21 May
- 10:00 Grow North 2022 Workshop 3
- Saturday 28 May
- 10:30 BIHS Spring Plant Sale
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory