Cromarty Community Market
From Our Local Larder News page www.blackislelarder.org/news
Covid-19 Community Markets update
Posted on 1 April 2020
All Community Markets are closed for the time being, but some stallholders are co-operating to set up a mini-outdoor-market. The outdoor markets will be held in Culbokie and North Kessock on Saturday mornings until further notice. Fish, venison, beef and chocolate are currently available.
For anyone attending, please act responsibly:
Keep a 2m separation at all times. Only one customer at a time and do not approach the van/stall until asked to do so.
Payments are by contactless card.
The markets will take place at:
Findon Hall Car Park between 10am and 11am
North Kessock Village Hall Car Park from 11.30am to 12.30pm
Cromarty Community Market is on the second Saturday of each month in Victoria Hall from 11 am - 2 pm. See the calendar for the date of the next market
- local food - veg, eggs, poultry, fish and shellfish, home baking, jams, chutneys etc
- garden plants
- crafts - jewellery, clothes, prints and cards, artwork, photography
- hand-made soap
- swap your stuff stall - everything is free, please bring us your unwanted items!
- information and advice from Transition Black Isle
- look out for special events or offers
Please also Like our Facebook page and let us have your comments, ideas and suggestions!
- Wednesday 12 August
- 17:30 Roots & Growth project, Munlochy - open online meeting
- Saturday 15 August
- 10:30 IncrEdible Inverness - IncrEdible Mintyness
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market CANCELLED
- Saturday 22 August
- NA Nairn and District Gardening Club 38th Annual Show CANCELLED
- Saturday 29 August
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market CANCELLED
- Saturday 5 September
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market CANCELLED
- Saturday 12 September
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market CANCELLED
- Tuesday 15 September
- NA Active Travel Conference Perth - CANCELLED
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory