The latest Transition Black Isle news can be found below.
10 July 2019The Guardian Thursday 11 Jul 2019 Jillian Ambrose Energy correspondent "The first company to drill for shale gas in the UK plans to restar...
06 July 2019D & E Coaches are again running a shuttle bus service to Chanonry Point from Fortrose and Rosemarkie during July and August. A general information leaflet about Chanonry Point and a timeta...
05 July 2019The Highland Historic Buildings Trust, and Dr Jim Mackay of the Kirkmichael Trust are working together on a proposal to create a Cromarty Firth Heritage Trail, taking in ten historic sites and buildin...
- 10/07/2019 Cuadrilla to re-start fracking in Lancashire
- 06/07/2019 'Dolphin Shuttle Bus' now running
- 05/07/2019 Cromarty Firth Heritage Trail proposal
- 04/07/2019 Rosemarkie Beach Cafe takes #goplasticfree challenge
- 28/06/2019 Useful information from Changeworks / Home Energy Scotland
- 12/06/2019 Holiday Park proposal for former Black Isle Wildlife Park
- 10/06/2019 CCT newsletter - planning permission for Glascairn Project
- 30/05/2019 Scotland's Gardens Scheme Open Gardens programme
- 24/05/2019 Evanton Community Wood new shelter project nears completion
- 22/05/2019 The Resurgence Trust Publications and Activities