The latest Transition Black Isle news can be found below.
Covid-19 - Local and national information, previously displayed as a News item, is now available on the Coronavirus recovery page.
20 September 2023In a speech on 20 September UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak announced the postponement or watering down of several of the government's green policies widely regarded as necessary to fulfilling its l...
18 September 2023Saturday 23 September 1.30 - 5.00 Findon Hall Culbokie Bruce Morrison writes The Wee Bus and a driver are available to take FCC residents to and from this major event that'...
16 September 2023Are you: * passionate about a more resilient, sustainable and fair future on the Black Isle? * aware of the many issues involved addressing climate change and resource depletion? * willing to pri...
14 September 2023The latest newsletter from Scottish Community Alliance has articles on Democracy Matters - A Scottish Government consultation open until February 2024 on how power and resources should...
- 20/09/2023 Sunak rows back on green policies
- 18/09/2023 Take the Wee Bus to the Food Festival
- 16/09/2023 VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITY - TBI needs Trustees - closes 30 September
- 14/09/2023 Excellent articles in SCA newsletter
- 05/09/2023 Inverness Academy Street proposals approved
- 04/09/2023 'World will miss climate targets' - UN report
- 02/09/2023 A9 dualling consultation closes 15 September
- 01/09/2023 Cromarty Camping opens - news from Cromarty
- 30/08/2023 Community Council elections
- 22/08/2023 Muir of Ord Post Office closing on 22 September
- Wednesday 27 September
- NA SCCAN Climate for Change conversation
- NA Community Energy Scotland Conference Edinburgh
- Thursday 28 September
- 19:00 Climate Cafe Black Isle - Fermenting workshop
- Friday 29 September
- 10:00 SSEN webinar on upgrading north of Scotland electricity grid
- NA Transition Network - 'Planet Local' summit
- Saturday 30 September
- NA Highland Good Food Partnership AGMs and local events
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Saturday 7 October
- 10:30 Community Assembly - Highland Renewable Energy Company?
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.