Travel and Tourism
From being a relative backwater just a couple of decades ago, the Black Isle has become a busy through route and commuter zone.
Traffic jams, pollution and growing vulnerability to fuel price hikes are among the pressures taking their toll on local motorists.
We're working to boost more sociable, savvy ways of travelling on the Black Isle.
Contact email@example.com to share your ideas and find out more.
- Saturday 15 June
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
- Monday 17 June
- NA Soil Association Crofting event on Lismore
- Friday 21 June
- NA Midsummer Market CANCELLED
- Saturday 22 June
- 10:00 2019 Grow North + Workshop 4 'Wax cloth making'
- Saturday 29 June
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Saturday 6 July
- NA Edinburgh Climate Festival in the Meadows
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Saturday 13 July
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory