Travel and Tourism
From being a relative backwater just a couple of decades ago, the Black Isle has become a busy through route and commuter zone.
Traffic jams, pollution and growing vulnerability to fuel price hikes are among the pressures taking their toll on local motorists.
We're working to boost more sociable, savvy ways of travelling on the Black Isle.
Our recently concluded Million Miles project aimed to link people together by sharing lifts, get folk on their bikes and make it easier to use public transport to get around, and succeeded in its objective of reducing car use on the Black Isle by a million miles over the three-year life of the project.
Contact email@example.com to share your ideas and find out more.
- Saturday 20 April
- 10:00 Ross-shire Science and Eco Day Strathpeffer
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
- Saturday 27 April
- 15:00 Four in One - As Spring Celebration
- 15:00 Culbokie Community Trust Spring Celebration
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Wednesday 1 May
- NA TBI Admin Meeting Julian's 7.30
- Saturday 4 May
- NA Green Living Expo Inverness
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory