Latest newsletter March 2021
The list is ordered oldest first. The latest newsletters are at the end.
(The people whose unlabelled photos appear in the item on the new Community Council in the October 2020 newsletter are, clockwise from top left - Nige Shapcott, Gregor Fox, Della Matheson (minute taker), Alan Plampton, Paige Shepherd (chair), Peter Ratcliffe).
The Cromarty Live Newsletter team is Jon Palmer, Jeremy Price, David Ross, Laura Shepherd, and Catriona Mallows.
- Friday 5 March
- 09:30 Transition summit - What is breaking through as the food system breaks down?
- Saturday 6 March
- 11:00 Climate Change Garden - The Fairtrade Foundation
- 09:30 Transition summit - Does environmental sustainability have a problem with social justice?
- Monday 8 March
- 16:00 A New vision for Land Use in Scotland - Scottish Ecological design Association
- Tuesday 9 March
- 19:30 'Economics for Activists' 5 - Nancy Folbre
- 09:30 Transition summit - What if... Neighbourhood Democracy!
- Wednesday 10 March
- 19:00 Transition Summit - Rob Hopkins - Cultivating everyday imagination
- Thursday 11 March
- 19:30 TBI Admin (Directors) meeting, 7.30 online
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory