EST / Transport Scotland eBike grant fund renewed
Transport Scotland has committed a further £900,000 towards the eBike Grant Fund in 2022/23. Local authorities, public sector agencies, further and higher education institutions, active travel hubs and community groups are invited to apply for funding to adopt ebikes, etrikes, ecargo bikes, cargo bikes and trailers, tandems, adapted cycles and trikes towards projects that will provide opportunities to trial ebikes.
Green Commute Initiative
The Green Commute Initiative is a not for profit Social Enterprise with a mission to get more commuters out of their cars and onto clean é-bikes. It is a new Cycle to Work scheme perfect for é-bikes. It offers up to 42% savings on bikes for employees as part of the Government’s Green Transport plan. You can find out more about this initiative here: Green Commute Initiative
- Wednesday 27 September
- NA SCCAN Climate for Change conversation
- NA Community Energy Scotland Conference Edinburgh
- Thursday 28 September
- 19:00 Climate Cafe Black Isle - Fermenting workshop
- Friday 29 September
- 10:00 SSEN webinar on upgrading north of Scotland electricity grid
- NA Transition Network - 'Planet Local' summit
- Saturday 30 September
- NA Highland Good Food Partnership AGMs and local events
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Saturday 7 October
- 10:30 Community Assembly - Highland Renewable Energy Company?
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory