Home Energy Scotland eBike loans
The popularity of pedal assisted electric bikes or ebikes for short, has been growing year on year. They are a good alternative to a normal bike especially if your route includes hills, is more than 5 miles long or if you need an extra boost on the road.
If you are considering purchasing an ebike there is an exciting funding opportunity available in Scotland through Energy Saving Trust. We offer an interest-free loan to buy an ebike. This scheme is funded by Transport Scotland (an agency of the Scottish Government).
The eBike loan is for up to £6,000 per household with a repayment period of 4 years.
See this link for more information
or call Home Energy Scotland free on 0808 808 2282.
Green Commute Initiative
The Green Commute Initiative is a not for profit Social Enterprise with a mission to get more commuters out of their cars and onto clean é-bikes. It is a new Cycle to Work scheme perfect for é-bikes. It offers up to 42% savings on bikes for employees as part of the Government’s Green Transport plan. You can find out more about this initiative here: Green Commute Initiative
- Monday 10 May
- 19:00 'Carbon Conversations' workshops - Lairg & District Learning Centre
- Wednesday 12 May
- 18:30 Planet Sutherland Permaculture event
- 16:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Health and Well-being
- 14:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Education and training
- Thursday 13 May
- 16:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Community Resilience
- 14:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Local Food Economy
- 19:30 National Museum of Scotland - Secrets of the Rosemarkie Sunfish
- Monday 17 May
- 19:00 Transition Network Bounce Forward - The Universal Basics
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory