As well as supporting other projects to grow local food, Transition Black Isle developed two Community Gardens - at Loch na Mhoid (Muir of Ord) and Culbokie (Netherton farm), which operated under the auspices of TBI until 2015. Loch na Mhoid is now closed, and Netherton is no longer formally associated with TBI but still operating, and has been the venue for some of TBI's Grow North growing workshops from 2016 to 2019.
- Saturday 5 December
- 10:30 CCT Culbokie woods Christmas work party
- 10:00 SCCAN / Planet Sutherland Highlands and Islands regional event
- Tuesday 8 December
- 18:00 Home Energy Scotland - Save money on energy - Heating controls
- 19:00 Transition network online 'Green but mostly White'
- 18:00 SCCAN online event - Climate & Eco Emergency
- Wednesday 9 December
- 18:00 Home Energy Scotland - Save money on energy - Insulation
- 12:00 Highland Third Sector Interface 2020 AGM
- 17:30 SEDA Solar Seminar series - 3 Passive Solar Architecture
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory