Our Local Larder at www.blackislelarder.org
is a new website set up by Transition Black Isle to showcase producers and suppliers of local food, and places to eat and drink, on and around the Black Isle.
Entries in the directory are arranged in convenient categories, so that you can view the entries in any category in a list and see their locations on a map, then select an entry to go to a full page with more details. You can also search by category and location or business name.
There are pages with food ideas and suggestions, information about the local Community Markets and Food Assemblies, and video interviews with some of the producers and local MSP Kate Forbes - and lots of pictures of mouth-watering food and beautiful Black Isle landscapes.
Explore the site today - and tell your friends. www.blackislelarder.org
- Tuesday 31 March
- 19:30 TBI Admin (Directors) meeting, 7.30 online
- Saturday 4 April
- 11:00 Transition Town Forres Cafe Collective CANCELLED
- NA Fortrose Community Market CANCELLED
- Thursday 9 April
- NA Common Weal/InverYESs Study for Action workshop
- Saturday 11 April
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market CANCELLED
- Saturday 18 April
- NA Film 'Bikes vs Cars' Muir Hub POSTPONED
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market CANCELLED
- Wednesday 22 April
- NA Earth Day 2020
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory