Our Local Larder at www.blackislelarder.org
is a website set up by Transition Black Isle in 2017 to showcase producers and suppliers of local food, and places to eat and drink, on and around the Black Isle.
Entries in the directory are arranged in convenient categories, so that you can view the entries in any category in a list and see their locations on a map, then select an entry to go to a full page with more details. You can also search by category and location or business name.
There are pages with food ideas and suggestions, information about the local Community Markets, and video interviews with some of the producers and local MSP Kate Forbes - and lots of pictures of mouth-watering food and beautiful Black Isle landscapes.
Explore the site today - and tell your friends. www.blackislelarder.org
- Friday 15 January
- 19:30 TBI Gardeners Quiz Night online
- Saturday 16 January
- 10:00 Culbokie outdoor market resumes
- Monday 18 January
- 13:00 Highland Good Food Conference - Session 2
- Thursday 21 January
- 19:00 Release of 'This Good Earth' documentary
- Monday 25 January
- 13:00 Highland Good Food Conference - Session 3
- Tuesday 26 January
- 19:30 Economics for Activists 3 - Beth Stratford
- Monday 1 February
- 13:00 Highland Good Food Conference - Session 4
- Thursday 4 February
- 09:30 SFHA / Changeworks virtual conference - 'Housing now, Housing's future'
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory