From the website https://www.cyclinguk.org
Cycling UK’s vision is of a healthier, happier and cleaner world, because more people cycle.
We want people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities to be able to cycle safely, easily and enjoyably.
Cycling UK has championed the cause of cycling for almost 140 years. We promote all forms of cycling, protect the interests of existing and would-be cyclists, and inspire people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities to discover the joys of cycling.
As an independent, democratic and expert organisation, our activities reflect the commitment of our members, volunteers and partners to make cycling mainstream, making a lasting difference to the lives of individuals and communities.
New Cycling UK North Area Development Officer
Fiona Johnston has recently taken over the role from Dave Sage of Velocity Cafe in Inverness.
Development Officer (North) – Big Bike Revival Scotland - Cycling UK
- Wednesday 12 August
- 17:30 Roots & Growth project, Munlochy - open online meeting
- Saturday 15 August
- 10:30 IncrEdible Inverness - IncrEdible Mintyness
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market CANCELLED
- Saturday 22 August
- NA Nairn and District Gardening Club 38th Annual Show CANCELLED
- Saturday 29 August
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market CANCELLED
- Saturday 5 September
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market CANCELLED
- Saturday 12 September
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market CANCELLED
- Tuesday 15 September
- NA Active Travel Conference Perth - CANCELLED
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory