More than Honey - a TBI/ Take One Action film
- Transition Black Isle
05 September 2019, Starts: 19:00, Ends: 21:00
This is the first of a season of films we are showing, in partnership with Take One Action and Muir Movies, over the autumn/ winter.
MORE THAN HONEY is a film on the relationship between mankind and honeybees, about nature and about our future. Honeybees show us that stability is just as unhealthy as unlimited growth, that crises and disasters are triggering evolution and that salvation sometimes comes from a completely unexpected direction.
There will be a chance for a cuppa after the film, and Dingwall & District Beekeepers' Association will lead a discussion.
The film will be shown at the Muir Hub, IV6 7SU, Muir of Ord. Doors open at 18.30 and the film will start at 19.00. The film showing is free, but we will very happily take donations (we suggest £5) to help cover the cost of the venue and the film itself
- Thursday 30 January
- 19:00 'Our Common Home' Inverness Study for Action Session Part 2
- Saturday 1 February
- 10:00 Fortrose Community Market
- Sunday 2 February
- 11:30 Culbokie Community Orienteering Event - Volunteers needed
- Tuesday 4 February
- 19:00 This Changes Everything film Muir Hub 7.00
- Saturday 8 February
- 12:00 Greenpeace Protect the Oceans event North Kessock
- Sunday 9 February
- NA Amy La Vere and Will Sexton at Resolis
- Saturday 15 February
- 10:00 Culbokie Community Market
- Saturday 22 February
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory