Gardening for Wellbeing Seminar Seaboard Centre Balintore
07 June 2022, Starts: 09:30, Ends: 15:30
Tuesday 7 June 9.30 - 3.30 Seaboard Centre Balintore
Seaboard Centre, East Street, Balintore, Tain IV20 1UA
Trellis, an organisation supporting the care, health & community sectors to garden for wellbeing, is organising this event for gardening and food growing groups from across northern Scotland in Balintore, Tain on the Easter Ross peninsula. There will be lots of opportunities to meet others running therapeutic gardening groups, food growing projects and gardening for wellbeing. The Seaboard Centre is the venue for this networking day.
Draft Programme :
From 09:30 Coffee availble - Bring along your display posters , information to display and seeds to swap!
10:00 Round Room Introductions/ Headlines
11:00 Tour of Seaboard Polytunnel and town gardening
13:30 Short Presentations from therapeutic gardening & community food growing groups
15:00 Close of event
Register Here (Numbers limited to 30)
- Tuesday 17 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Resist imaginatively
- Wednesday 18 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Create a thriving social economy
- 18:00 SCCAN 'Climate for Change' conversation
- 14:00 70th Anniversary of the Simon’s Loch Tragedy
- Thursday 19 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Create a Regenerative and Fairer Food System
- 16:00 Carbon emissions – you, your home, your property – what can you do?
- Saturday 21 May
- 10:00 Grow North 2022 Workshop 3
- Saturday 28 May
- 10:30 BIHS Spring Plant Sale
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory