North Kessock Community Market with apple pressing
24 September 2022, Starts: 10:00, Ends: 12:30
Last Saturday of the month 10.00 - 12.30 North Kessock Hall
Come to your local market for fresh local food products such as fish, meat, cheese, cakes, breads, chocolates, jam, chutneys, pastries and more, and lots of nice local craft items such as pottery, cards, knitting, household goods and much more.
To book a stall or for information about the market email Sylvie Main at email@example.com
The TBI apple press will be at the market, so bring your apples and clean bottles for the juice, and be prepared to help with the chopping, crushing and pressing.
- Wednesday 27 September
- NA SCCAN Climate for Change conversation
- NA Community Energy Scotland Conference Edinburgh
- Thursday 28 September
- 19:00 Climate Cafe Black Isle - Fermenting workshop
- Friday 29 September
- 10:00 SSEN webinar on upgrading north of Scotland electricity grid
- NA Transition Network - 'Planet Local' summit
- Saturday 30 September
- NA Highland Good Food Partnership AGMs and local events
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Saturday 7 October
- 10:30 Community Assembly - Highland Renewable Energy Company?
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory