Allangrange gardening workshop - Fruit tree pruning
09 February 2023, Starts: 10:00, Ends: 14:00
Thursday 9 February 10.00 - 2.00 Lecture Room Allangrange
The first workshop of the year in our series, "Vegetables for All Seasons" - Fruit Tree Pruning
Come and join our head gardener Alexander who will show you how to manage your fruit trees and shrubs using organic, wildlife friendly methods. Learn how to make the most of your garden with tips on pruning, feeding and training fruit trees to maximise your yields. We'll mostly look at apples, pears and currants but also grape vines and even figs, medlars and quince.
Organic tea, coffee and cake provided. Please bring weatherproof clothing, secateurs if you have them (we can provide them if not) and a packed lunch if required.
10am to 2pm - Meet in the lecture room (ask for directions at the Black Isle Brewery shop if unable to find).
- Wednesday 22 March
- 16:30 BI Local Place Plan local consultation - Munlochy
- 18:00 Opportunity Cromarty Firth - Green Freeport webinar
- 10:00 SCCAN Annual Gathering Edinburgh
- Thursday 23 March
- 10:15 CSI Ross-Shire AGM 2023
- 10:00 Scottish Government Resilient Communities workshops
- Friday 24 March
- NA Climate Week North East - to Sunday 2 April
- Saturday 25 March
- 12:00 Raasay Community Climate Festival
- 13:00 Black Isle Repair Cafe Cromarty
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
TBI Business Directory
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory
- Accommodation (3)
- Crafts (9)
- Health and fitness (8)
- Home improvements (16)
- Local food suppliers (17)
- Miscellaneous (36)
- Renewable energy (17)