Black Isle Food & Drink Festival - Culbokie Community Trust
23 September 2023, Starts: 13:30, Ends: 17:00
Saturday 23 September 1.30 - 5.00 Findon Hall Culbokie
The Black Isle Food and Drink Festival promises to be a highlight in the 2023 calendar of autumn events. Throughout the afternoon, there will be a chance to meet local producers, sample tastings at several stalls and watch food and drink demonstrations. Join us in Findon Hall, Culbokie, on Saturday, September 23rd when doors will be open from 1.30pm. The event will be officially opened by Kate Forbes MSP at 2pm.
We can promise stalls showcasing a wide variety of produce, from croissants to craft beers, from local honey and ice cream to fine lamb, pork, fish, fruit and much more. There will also be a programme of demos, places for which can be booked on entry.
Admission for the festival will be £3 for adults (cash only) and children will be free.
A preview of the variety of stalls and our guest demonstrators can be found on our website
Three sponsors giving generous support for the event are Cairn Housing Association, ARK Estates (Scotland Ltd), and Culbokie Store Ltd.
Tickets will be on sale from early August at Culbokie Store.
If you are interested in finding out more, or would like to join our team of volunteers for the festival or other events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday 27 September
- NA SCCAN Climate for Change conversation
- NA Community Energy Scotland Conference Edinburgh
- Thursday 28 September
- 19:00 Climate Cafe Black Isle - Fermenting workshop
- Friday 29 September
- 10:00 SSEN webinar on upgrading north of Scotland electricity grid
- NA Transition Network - 'Planet Local' summit
- Saturday 30 September
- NA Highland Good Food Partnership AGMs and local events
- 10:00 North Kessock Community Market
- Saturday 7 October
- 10:30 Community Assembly - Highland Renewable Energy Company?
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory