Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fancy helping out at this month's North Kessock Community Market?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Food Group -> Food Group General DiscussionMessage format

Freya
Posted 2010-07-23 10:33 (#257)
Subject: Fancy helping out at this month's North Kessock Community Market?

Hi all,

We have a definate need for some volunteers for the North Kessock Community Market this month. It would be great if I could have some assistance from a couple of members of the group to man the TBI stand and keep an eye on the FOE swap shop.

We've also had a cancellation from the group that was meant to be doing refreshments this month. I'm still trying to find an alternative group, but obviously July is a busy month for holidays and this isn't proving easy. This usually just involves bringing along some home baking and serving cups of tea and coffee on the day. It might be an opportunity for TBI to do this in-house and I'd be happy to organise this if anyone would be able to make the drinks on the day? I think manning the stall really needs to be the priority though.

Any time people could spare between 9am and 12:30 on Saturday the 31st or even just to distribute leaflets this week in North Kessock would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Freya
Top of the page Bottom of the page
maggie dove
Posted 2010-08-02 09:22 (#292 - in reply to #257)
Subject: Re: Fancy helping out at this month's North Kessock Community Market?

Regular

sorry--i only saw this well after when it was needed. and I arrived by chance mid market not realising you were so stretched because it all looked very organised.
Do we need a better way of asking for help.?
My plea for help at the Black isle show has not come up with any helpers yet and that is on the front page.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

We are part of the rapidly expanding worldwide Transition Towns movement. The Black Isle is a peninsula of about 100 sq miles ENE of Inverness in Scotland, UK.

(Delete all cookies set by this site)

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software | © 2002-2024 PD9 Software