Fortrose Community Market
The most recent addition to the Black Isle Community Markets started in August 2018. From May 2019 onwards it will be re-locating to bigger premises at the Community Theatre, in the Academy complex. The market is held on the first Saturday of each month, from 10.00 to 12.30.
Those who already enjoy the local food and crafts on offer at the existing Black Isle community markets will need no introduction to this one. For those who haven't tried them, come along, buy great quality local produce, meet the suppliers, have a chat with us about what's going on, meet friends and have a cuppa.
February 2020 New Market organiser
Claire Devine has been appointed as market organiser to succeed Charlie Leggatt. Claire works for Highland Council in their waste department, promoting waste reduction and recycling amongst other things, and is a former editor of Chatterbox. After working with Charlie at the 7 March market, Claire will take over from April.
The email contact address is unchanged.
For more information email email@example.com
A stall at the first Fortrose market in August 2018
- Saturday 28 March
- NA World Wildlife Fund 'Earth Hour'
- NA North Kessock Community Market CANCELLED
- Tuesday 31 March
- 19:30 TBI Admin (Directors) meeting, 7.30 online
- Saturday 4 April
- 11:00 Transition Town Forres Cafe Collective CANCELLED
- NA Fortrose Community Market CANCELLED
- Thursday 9 April
- NA Common Weal/InverYESs Study for Action workshop
- Saturday 11 April
- 11:00 Cromarty Community Market CANCELLED
- Saturday 18 April
- NA Film 'Bikes vs Cars' Muir Hub POSTPONED
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory