GALE is Gairloch and Loch Ewe Action Forum. which is a community organisation "working towards improving the quality of life, environment and economy of the Gairloch and Loch Ewe area."
GALE have the great advantage of the puropse-built GALE centre in Gairloch, where many of their activities take place, and which is well worth a visit if you are over on the west coast.
Since TBI has become a corporate member of GALE we receive their monthly newsletters, and GALE is on the mailing list for TBI's. We hope members and supporters of both organisations will find this exchange fruitful.
- Tuesday 17 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Resist imaginatively
- Wednesday 18 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Create a thriving social economy
- 18:00 SCCAN 'Climate for Change' conversation
- 14:00 70th Anniversary of the Simon’s Loch Tragedy
- Thursday 19 May
- 19:00 Transition summit - Create a Regenerative and Fairer Food System
- 16:00 Carbon emissions – you, your home, your property – what can you do?
- Saturday 21 May
- 10:00 Grow North 2022 Workshop 3
- Saturday 28 May
- 10:30 BIHS Spring Plant Sale
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory