GALE is Gairloch and Loch Ewe Action Forum. which is a community organisation "working towards improving the quality of life, environment and economy of the Gairloch and Loch Ewe area."
GALE have the great advantage of the puropse-built GALE centre in Gairloch, where many of their activities take place, and which is well worth a visit if you are over on the west coast.
Since TBI has become a corporate member of GALE we receive their monthly newsletters, and GALE is on the mailing list for TBI's. We hope members and supporters of both organisations will find this exchange fruitful.
- Monday 10 May
- 19:00 'Carbon Conversations' workshops - Lairg & District Learning Centre
- Wednesday 12 May
- 18:30 Planet Sutherland Permaculture event
- 16:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Health and Well-being
- 14:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Education and training
- Thursday 13 May
- 16:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Community Resilience
- 14:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Local Food Economy
- 19:30 National Museum of Scotland - Secrets of the Rosemarkie Sunfish
- Monday 17 May
- 19:00 Transition Network Bounce Forward - The Universal Basics
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory