GALE is Gairloch and Loch Ewe Action Forum. which is a community organisation "working towards improving the quality of life, environment and economy of the Gairloch and Loch Ewe area."
GALE have the great advantage of the puropse-built GALE centre in Gairloch, where many of their activities take place, and which is well worth a visit if you are over on the west coast.
Since TBI has become a corporate member of GALE we receive their monthly newsletters, and GALE is on the mailing list for TBI's. We hope members and supporters of both organisations will find this exchange fruitful.
- Friday 5 March
- 09:30 Transition summit - What is breaking through as the food system breaks down?
- Saturday 6 March
- 11:00 Climate Change Garden - The Fairtrade Foundation
- 09:30 Transition summit - Does environmental sustainability have a problem with social justice?
- Monday 8 March
- 16:00 A New vision for Land Use in Scotland - Scottish Ecological design Association
- Tuesday 9 March
- 19:30 'Economics for Activists' 5 - Nancy Folbre
- 09:30 Transition summit - What if... Neighbourhood Democracy!
- Wednesday 10 March
- 19:00 Transition Summit - Rob Hopkins - Cultivating everyday imagination
- Thursday 11 March
- 19:30 TBI Admin (Directors) meeting, 7.30 online
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory