The latest Transition Black Isle news can be found below.
11 October 2020Whether or not we always approved of what Scottish Natural Heritage did, at least we were familiar with the name and the convenient abbreviation and knew who they were. Now we are going to ...
08 October 2020Community Resilience Coordinator and bulletin editor Asia Cielecka writes September was our busy month. We were closing of our Supporting Communities work, and in the last days we focused on Commun...
30 September 2020A recent email from Greenpeace reports on an unusual school strike for climate by Mya Rose Craig, a British-Bangladeshi 18-year-old ornithologist and nature, climate and equal rights campaigner, ...
28 September 2020The latest email bulletin from Transition Network is packed with informative and inspiring links, mostly to online events and discussions showing how organisations and individuals are reflecting t...
- 22/10/2020 Covid-19 - Local information
- 20/10/2020 Findon Hall re-roofed and refurbished
- 18/10/2020 Newsletters received, changes at RVA
- 12/10/2020 Highland Good Food Conversation - tickets now on sale
- 11/10/2020 SNH is no more
- 08/10/2020 Black Isle Partnership sixth bulletin out now
- 30/09/2020 Arctic school strike for climate and UK Citizens' Climate assembly reports
- 28/09/2020 Resilience and recovery information and links from Transition Network
- 14/09/2020 North Kessock Community Larder opens
- 12/09/2020 Newsletters from kindred groups and Transition Network