Ross-Shire Voluntary Action December newsletter out now
10 November 2019
Ross-shire Voluntary Action (RVA) pblishes regular newsletters which are a rich source of information about local voluntary organisations, events, funding sources, job opportunities and more. The December issue also includes an excellent article about TBI written by Teen Ross.
- 28/06/2020 Covid-19 - Local information
- 26/06/2020 Stagecoach bus timetable changes from 29 June
- 22/06/2020 Black Isle Partnership Covid-19 Newsletter
- 18/06/2020 More garden pictures received and wanted
- 06/06/2020 New website page 'Coronavirus recovery'
- 04/06/2020 TBI signs 'Just & Green Recovery' letter to FM, and responds to Scottish Government recovery consultation
- 02/06/2020 Newsletter from Planet Sutherland
- 26/05/2020 Ross-shire Voluntary Action June newsletter out now
- 24/05/2020 Highland Council Garden Aid service to start
- 22/05/2020 BIHS Lockdown Gardening competitions