Covid-19 - Local and national information
24 November 2022
The Scottish Government has announced a new Covid-19 Self-Isolation Support Grant for individuals who are in receipt of low-income benefits and who will lose income as a result of being required to self-isolate to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Note important changes from 1 May 2022.
11 October NHS Highland update
18 November NHS Highland update
Highland Council contact numbers for all council services.
- 24/11/2022 Covid-19 - Local and national information
- 20/11/2022 Highland Council 'Have your Say' consultation results
- 19/11/2022 20 Minute Neighbourhoods in the Highlands and Islands
- 18/11/2022 Safety improvements at Munlochy junction
- 30/10/2022 Greta Thunberg interviewed by Amol Rajan
- 02/10/2022 Food standards and environmental protection in danger from repeal of 'retained EU law'
- 01/10/2022 Recent newsletters - October
- 30/09/2022 Fracking ban in England lifted
- 20/09/2022 Scotland's bottle return scheme delayed
- 18/09/2022 HC media releases on Community Regeneration funding and interim Community Council elections
- Tuesday 29 November
- 09:30 Nourish Scotland - Agriculture Bill consultation workshops
- Thursday 1 December
- 19:00 FLS Community consultation on Black Isle Land Management Plan
- Wednesday 7 December
- 09:15 CoMoUK Shared Transport Conference
- Thursday 8 December
- NA CoMoUK Shared Transport Conference
- Saturday 10 December
- 10:30 Cromarty Community Market
- Wednesday 14 December
- 08:30 Online conference - Next steps for UK climate change policy
- Saturday 17 December
- NA Culbokie Community Market
- Saturday 7 January
- NA Black Isle Repair Cafe Fortrose
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.