26 July 2020
Culbokie Community Trust's second July newsletter (or perhaps it's the August one out early), has lots of interesting information about activities in the village, including a historical walk this Saturday 1 August (email firstname.lastname@example.org to book); the weekly outdoor van market; the formation of a Community Cycle Club and (delayed) progress with the active travel route through the village; and plans for a 'Sharing Shed' to enable the exchange of home-grown produce, plants, books and items of all kinds looking for a new home.
Read the newsletter at News / CCT newsletters .
- 14/08/2020 Covid-19 - Local information
- 12/08/2020 IncrEdible Inverness launch event - IncrEdible Mintyness Saturday 15 August
- 10/08/2020 BIP August newsletter - A more resilient Black Isle
- 08/08/2020 CCT newsletter
- 06/08/2020 Back to School Grant - update 12 August
- 02/08/2020 Black Isle Partnership newsletter - Covid-19 recovery and other issues
- 26/07/2020 CCT newsletter
- 22/07/2020 Fast fashion abuses close to home but not really news
- 20/07/2020 Greta's Year - Humanity has not yet failed
- 18/07/2020 Planet Sutherland newsletter