Munlochy Junction - cost of 'Case for Change' study revealed
02 May 2021
Cost of 'Case for Change' study revealed
In response to a Freedom of Information request to Transport Scotland we have learned that the fee paid to WSP Consultants for carrying out the 'Case for Change' study we reported on previously was £48,646.68.
However, the situation with regard to the FoI request is not quite straightforward. To discover more about the slightly murky details go to our page at Travel & Tourism / Munlochy junction.
- 18/06/2021 Covid-19 - Local and national information
- 16/06/2021 DEADLINE 22 JUNE - Job opportunity - Highland Good Food Partnership Co-ordinator
- 14/06/2021 HGFP / SCCAN Highland Good Food - The Conversation continues Tuesday 22 June
- 13/06/2021 Cromarty Ferry running from 1 June
- 12/06/2021 'Fossil-free Highlands' - Friends of the Earth Scotland Wednesday 23 June
- 10/06/2021 More newsletters from kindred groups
- 06/06/2021 Visit to Evanton Community Wood
- 22/05/2021 Recent newsletters from kindred groups
- 20/05/2021 'The Story of Plastic' film - Skye Climate Action
- 16/05/2021 New Highland Council Seasonal Access Ranger Team start patrols