Mid Ross Community Partnership Meeting Thursday 27 September Munlochy
21 September 2018
Access to Public Services for Black Isle Communities
Mid Ross Community Partnership Meeting
Munlochy Village Hall 6.00 - 8.00 All welcome
Message from Bruce Morrison, Secretary of Ferintosh Community Council:
"FCC is forwarding here details to you of this particular meeting because it has been specifically set up to discuss an issue of great concern to Black Isle residents and especially FCC residents. The subject is poor access of our residents to services within which poor transport services figures heavily. Effective lobbying by Black Isle Cares in particular has led to the setting up of this meeting on the Black Isle. FCC will be represented at the meeting but it is open to all residents and the Community Partnership is the new legally set-up body to consider such local issues and find solutions.
"There is also a survey/questionnaire available to us all to provide views on all issues about which we are concerned."
5.45-6pm Coffee, Tea and Networking
6pm Welcome and Introduction
Ann Clark and Chris Arnold, Mid Ross Community Partnership
Setting the Scene – Current Challenge and Opportunities on Black Isle
6.15–6.30 Highland Senior Citizens Network
What are the current issues for older people?
6.30–6.45 Black Isle Community Car Scheme
Current Services and Experiences
6.45-7.30 Small Group Discussions
What are the main issues?
Do we need more information?
What actions can we take?
- 18/03/2019 Milk dispenser up and running at Black Isle Dairy
- 16/03/2019 Site visit and opposition evidence at Coul Links planning enquiry
- 15/03/2019 #YouthStrike4Climate - Another day of Climate Change protest by young people
- 12/03/2019 Scotland a Good Food Nation?
- 08/03/2019 Recycle for Scotland Pass it on Week 9 - 17 March
- 18/02/2019 Coul Links golf course planning enquiry opens
- 16/02/2019 Another successful Potato Day
- 14/02/2019 Scotland net Zero by 2045? - New Climate Change report by WWF
- 12/02/2019 School Climate change protest strikes - Fort William teenager featured in The Guardian
- 22/01/2019 "Our house is on fire" - Greta Thunberg speaks at World Economic Forum at Davos