"Our house is on fire" - Greta Thunberg speaks at World Economic Forum at Davos
22 January 2019
The Swedish teenager, now 16, who hit the headlines by leading school strikes against climate change and addressed the UN Climate Conference in Katowice in December, has taken the train to Davos to tell the political and business leaders gathered for the World Economic Forum "Our house is on fire . . . I don’t want you to be hopeful. I want you to panic. I want you to feel the fear I feel every day. And then I want you to act."
The Guardian 25 January Text and video of Greta's speech
CNN Ivana Kottasova and Eliza Mackintosh 25 January Interview and pictures
- 18/03/2019 Milk dispenser up and running at Black Isle Dairy
- 16/03/2019 Site visit and opposition evidence at Coul Links planning enquiry
- 15/03/2019 #YouthStrike4Climate - Another day of Climate Change protest by young people
- 12/03/2019 Scotland a Good Food Nation?
- 08/03/2019 Recycle for Scotland Pass it on Week 9 - 17 March
- 18/02/2019 Coul Links golf course planning enquiry opens
- 16/02/2019 Another successful Potato Day
- 14/02/2019 Scotland net Zero by 2045? - New Climate Change report by WWF
- 12/02/2019 School Climate change protest strikes - Fort William teenager featured in The Guardian
- 22/01/2019 "Our house is on fire" - Greta Thunberg speaks at World Economic Forum at Davos