Cromarty Firth Heritage Trail proposal
05 July 2019
The Highland Historic Buildings Trust, and Dr Jim Mackay of the Kirkmichael Trust are working together on a proposal to create a Cromarty Firth Heritage Trail, taking in ten historic sites and buildings, mostly churches, around the firth from Dingwall to Cromarty. Dr Mackay has prepared a draft leaflet which it is hoped will be published to provide information and directions for visitors to the sites, and which is currently being circulated to community councils and local organisations with a request for comments and suggestions.
You can find general information about the project and HHBT, and a copy of the draft leaflet, via the links below.
- 10/07/2019 Cuadrilla to re-start fracking in Lancashire
- 06/07/2019 'Dolphin Shuttle Bus' now running
- 05/07/2019 Cromarty Firth Heritage Trail proposal
- 04/07/2019 Rosemarkie Beach Cafe takes #goplasticfree challenge
- 28/06/2019 Useful information from Changeworks / Home Energy Scotland
- 12/06/2019 Holiday Park proposal for former Black Isle Wildlife Park
- 10/06/2019 CCT newsletter - planning permission for Glascairn Project
- 30/05/2019 Scotland's Gardens Scheme Open Gardens programme
- 24/05/2019 Evanton Community Wood new shelter project nears completion
- 22/05/2019 The Resurgence Trust Publications and Activities