Cromarty Firth Heritage Trail proposal
05 July 2019
The Highland Historic Buildings Trust, and Dr Jim Mackay of the Kirkmichael Trust are working together on a proposal to create a Cromarty Firth Heritage Trail, taking in ten historic sites and buildings, mostly churches, around the firth from Dingwall to Cromarty. Dr Mackay has prepared a draft leaflet which it is hoped will be published to provide information and directions for visitors to the sites, and which is currently being circulated to community councils and local organisations with a request for comments and suggestions.
You can find general information about the project and HHBT, and a copy of the draft leaflet, via the links below.
- 26/05/2020 Covid-19 - Local information
- 24/05/2020 Highland Council Garden Aid service to start
- 22/05/2020 BIHS Lockdown Gardening competitions
- 18/05/2020 Black Isle Horticultural Society update
- 16/05/2020 Greenpeace celebrates climate change successes
- 04/05/2020 Transition Town Forres is Growing Strong
- 02/05/2020 Good response to our 'Virtual Open Gardens' project - and now Scarecrows
- 01/05/2020 Gardeners! - bedding plants at Frank Nicol's, Dingwall
- 26/04/2020 Nairn community group supports individual projects as group events cancelled
- 24/04/2020 Veg consumption DOWN following 5-a-day campaign