Cromarty Firth Heritage Trail proposal
05 July 2019
The Highland Historic Buildings Trust, and Dr Jim Mackay of the Kirkmichael Trust are working together on a proposal to create a Cromarty Firth Heritage Trail, taking in ten historic sites and buildings, mostly churches, around the firth from Dingwall to Cromarty. Dr Mackay has prepared a draft leaflet which it is hoped will be published to provide information and directions for visitors to the sites, and which is currently being circulated to community councils and local organisations with a request for comments and suggestions.
You can find general information about the project and HHBT, and a copy of the draft leaflet, via the links below.
- 14/09/2019 Global Climate Strike 20 September
- 12/09/2019 Sustainable travel on Arran - an invitation
- 10/09/2019 Scottish Parliament petition to ban single-use plastics
- 06/09/2019 Campaign for Scottish Environment Act
- 24/08/2019 Advance notice - save the date - TBI 10th anniversary ceilidh Friday 27 September Resolis Hall
- 22/08/2019 'The Retreat from Truth' - a pessimist's manifesto
- 16/08/2019 New Stgecoach bus timetables from Monday 19 August
- 14/08/2019 Drumsmittal Holiday Park - Exhibition/consultation Wednesday 21 August North Kessock
- 08/08/2019 Highland Council pressed for Climate Emergency action
- 08/08/2019 Extinction Rebellion active in the Highlands