Transition Scotland is our national "Hub" or umbrella body for all Scottish Transition groups. It offers support and assitance to new and long-established groups, and from time to time organises events where Transitioners from all over Scotland (and sometimes further afield) can get together and share experiences.
- Monday 10 May
- 19:00 'Carbon Conversations' workshops - Lairg & District Learning Centre
- Wednesday 12 May
- 18:30 Planet Sutherland Permaculture event
- 16:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Health and Well-being
- 14:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Education and training
- Thursday 13 May
- 16:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Community Resilience
- 14:00 HGFP Development Group meeting - Local Food Economy
- 19:30 National Museum of Scotland - Secrets of the Rosemarkie Sunfish
- Monday 17 May
- 19:00 Transition Network Bounce Forward - The Universal Basics
Events to add to calendar? Contact Us.
Add Your Business
Do you run a sustainable business on or near the Black Isle? Add it to the TBI business directory